Website Total Healthcare Staffing, Corporation
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Immediate Need in:
- Full-time, Part-Time, and PRN, Day, Evening, and overnight shifts are available
- Nurse Practitioner
- Advance Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Vocational/Technical degree from an accredited college
- Current Georgia license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Six months of nursing experience.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Current BLS card
- FULLY VACCINATED COVID CARD *PREFERRED*
- Experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred but not required
- Under general supervision, provides general direct nursing care to injured, ill, convalescent, or disabled individuals. Care includes providing medical treatments, administering medication, and giving injections.
- May supervise and/or direct the work of others. Administers prescribed medications or starts intravenous fluids and notes times and amounts on clients’ charts.
- Answers clients’ calls and determines how to assist them.
- Helps clients with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene, moving in bed, and standing and walking.
- Measures and records clients’ vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Observe clients, chart and report changes in clients’ conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and take any necessary action.
- Provides basic client care and treatments, such as dressing wounds, treating bedsores, giving enemas, douches, alcohol rubs, massages, or performing catheterizations. Records food and fluid intake and output.
- Works as part of a health care team to assess client needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per week
- Referral Bonus when a friend you referred to Total Healthcare Staffing works their first shift
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to Total Healthcare Staffing becomes a partner
Apply today at Employment Application – totalhealthcarestaffing.com and imagine the possibilities!
New nurses we are committed to taking care of our employees by providing a positive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a are welcome to apply!
An Equal Opportunity Employer | A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Employer
Any given position will close when we determine an adequate candidate pool has been received.
Due to the high volume of resumes/applications received, we cannot provide the status of each applicant by phone or email. However, please be assured that your resume/application will be evaluated, and we will contact you if you are selected for an interview or if you need further clarification/information.
To apply for this job please visit totalhealthcarestaffing.com.